Ethos is the link between 3 elements: leadership behaviors; core values; and, a decision-making process. Research demonstrates that all great organizations and individuals have a well-defined ethos.
The 3ethos framework can be used to define a:
- Fiduciary standard for investment advisors, financial planners, trustees, and investment committees;
- Stewardship standard in legal jurisdictions where a fiduciary standard does not exist;
- Global wealth management standard;
- Governance standard for boards of directors; and
- Project management standard for staff.